December 23, 2010

Mini Mix



This is the first Drum & Bass mix we've ever done and we didn't have turntables to work with otherwise this shit would have been a banger. So, if you have a problem with our mix, you can e-mail us to set up an appointment to suck our jagons.

DF - Drum & Bass Mini Mix

Tracklist :

Sub focus - Timewarp VIP

Sub focus - Let The Story Begin

Rusko - Hold On (Sub focus Remix)

Magnetic Man - I Need Air (Digital Sound Boy Remix)

Kinzy - Fully Blown (Drumstep VIP)

Drumsound & Bassline Smith - R U Ready

Duck Sauce - Barbra Striesand (Sigma Remix)

Tiesto - Kaleidoscope (High Contrast Remix)

The Postal Service - Such Great Hieghts

4 comments:

  1. I have a big problem with your mix.
    I'm free on Monday to suck some jagon.
    Call me back at 555.5569 to confirm this appointment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright We'll Call You When We Get A Mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I haven't even gone on here in a while.
    I've been so tired of all this electronic music lately...

    But that was really good dude. I liked how you went from drum and bass to The Postal Service hahaha that was pretty sick dude.

    I probably won't be posting for a while.. if I ever do again. Might as well call it 2Nk. But I don't even know if Chris is going to be posting so... 1Nk?
    Or if you don't want to either then maybe n0Nk? Hahahahaha.
    Take care dude.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the postal service mix is dope you gotta send it to me

    ReplyDelete