January 22, 2011

You Talk To Much.


Man, idunno about you guys, but I miss this cartoon.

What else I don't know about is all this brostep that's been getting released lately. Half of these tunes don't even sound like music to me. No rhythm at all, it's all just sounds like a bunch of noises.. bleeps and bloops. Don't get me wrong though, I love filthy dubstep. Just haven't been feeling the way dubstep is evolving much, as of lately. Here's some tunes from the better part of dubstep in my opinion. Maybe you guys feel the same way I do?



Kromestar - Jabber Jaws

Kromestar - Badman VIP

Lost - Metal Foot

Kutz - Wined Up

Mensah - Brian Badonde Riddim

Ray Keith - Something Out There (Benton Wheel & Deal Remix)

Skream - Fabric

and for these last two.. if your a dj I'm sorry, but these are just transcodes :(
both are quality tunes to bump in the comfort of your own home though.

Skream - Ice Cream Jelly (rip)

Benga - Transformers

No comments:

Post a Comment