March 10, 2011

Bass Face.


I haven't been around much to post lately, and I know I said I was gonna be posting more; Since I haven't posted in a while, I'll make up for it with a biggish post.

For starters, here's this little shitmix I put together the other day. Its nothing too special, but if you havent checked it yet, now's your chance.

shitmix by Nosewax

Tracklist:
01 Twisted Individual - Hand Grenade (Benton Bootleg) (DUB)
02 Ray Keith - Something Out There (Benton Remix)
03 Don't Worry About It (DUB)
04 Benny Page - Liar Liar
05 Kutz - Freak VIP (DUB)
06 Mensah - Brian Badonde Riddim
07 Mensah - Big Up The Goons
08 Don't Worry About It (DUB)
09 Kutz - Wined Up
10 Hizzle Guy & Hurley - Bot Worm (DUB)
11 Hizzle Guy - Monster
12 Estelle - Freak (TC Remix) (DUB)
13 Joker - My Trance GIrl (DUB)
14 Psy:am & Stinkahbell - Professor Knuckles (DUB)
15 Eddie K - Who's The Hardest VIP (DUB)

Now for some tracks. There's a little something for every dubhead in this post.

Benton - Take Me Away

Matt-U - Watchin' U

Above & Beyond - Sun & Moon (Distance Remix)

Above & Beyond - Sun & Moon (The Others Remix)

Crushington - Paper Walls

Benny Page - Rank

Hizzle Guy - Monster

Psy:am & Stinkahbell - Sambookey (128kbps)


And to keep all the filth loving brosteppers interested...

Foreign Beggars - Contact (Trolley Snatcha Remix)

Dash Total'D - Stranger

Tatu - Not Gonna Get Us (Liquid Stranger VIP)

Pyramid - Cruel (SKisM Remix)

Grumblex - Pork Cylinders

Reso - War Machine

No comments:

Post a Comment