March 30, 2011

Guess Who's Back?

Okay so I was on a little vacation from posting but I'm back. So that means this is actually 4Nk now haha. Well anyways while I was gone I got enrolled in school and have learned a lot. And I've also been finding and listening to a lot of different music. The one group that's blowing up and that has really caught my attention and actually inspired me is Odd Future (OFWGKTA). My godddddd. This is not for the weak. If you've been on the internet at all then you've probably seen something about them from the beef with B.o.B. (Fuck B.o.B.!) to the rapper Earl Sweatshirt being said to be a better rapper than Nas on his album Illmatic(Which I actually believe to be true). Before you even listen I warn you that you may not like it. A lot of people don't. It's a little too much for some. I've had people roll their windows up next to me at stop lights hahahaha. Here's a little taste of the Odd Future Wolf Gang's more known songs:


Oh and also make sure to pre-order Tyler, The Creator's new album Goblin. I'll be posting something about that when it comes out. (; Feel free to post your comments and let us know what you feel about what we post. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment