September 7, 2010

So fly like a Geefive.



Just got my new computer.... a couple weeks ago, and I'm just getting around to posting. I've been really busy being lazy n shit, but now that I am getting over all that, maybe you can expect some more post from me. Anywayssss, isn't my computer sex. (; haha.

Well, the whole reason I got this computer was because about 2 months ago my Pc crashed. (I'm so tired of Pc's, which is why I got my G5<3) I had this list of songs I was going to download, but before i could get around to it, the Pc died. Here's a few semi-oldish songs from that list.

Fake Blood - I Think They Like It (Tommie Sunshine & FIgure EC$TACY Edit) by Christofer
Kavinsky - Nightcall (The Sonixx Remix) by Christofer
B.O.B - Nothin On You (TC's Switch Up Remix) by Christofer
Sidney Samson - Shut Up & Let It Go (Bar 9 Remix) by Christofer

1 comment: