September 29, 2010

Magna



So one of the blogspots I get a lot of my music collection from is called ilictronix. I was on there today looking up the artist Magna. He is a 17-year old high school senior that is producing some amazing disco. Pretty much, I envy him.
I was debating whether or not to post this bcause it is an exclusive mix to ilictronix, but after listening to the whole thing, I couldn't help it. All credit goes to ilictronix and Magna.

Magna also releases his 3rd ep, named THREE which you can buy here. Check it out when you get the chance.

Magna - ilictronmix


ilictronmix tracklist:
1- Skrillex - Slats Slats Slats
2- Magna - New! Coke
3- Mr. Oizo. and Gaspard Auge - Rubber (Kamei Remix)
4- Magna - Diamond Part I
5- Skrillex - With You Friends.
6- Grum - Sound Reaction (The Phantom's Revenge Remix)
7- SebastiAn - Walkman (SebastiAn Edit)
8- Poka - 1987
9- Interpol - Evil
10- LBCK - gIALLO
11- Danger - 14h54
12- Kavinsky - Testarossa Autodrive (SebastiAn Remix)
13- Franz Ferdinand - The Fallen (Justice Edit)
14- Pendulum - The Island Part II
15- Skrillex - With You Friends (Long Drive Remix)



For more from Magna and ilictronix, click the links here and above ^^^

1 comment: