September 28, 2010

Super Post of Death and Destruction

Enough bass to blow your speakers.
Hmm.. Let's start off with Trolley Snatcha.


UNTITLED AWESOMENESS SNATCHA from An Overdose Of Awesomeness on Vimeo.
I think I would have died if I was there...

Here's a couple sick Trolley Snatcha tracks.

Trolley Snatcha - Welcome To The Neighborhood


Trolley Snatcha - Pass Me By


Distinction - Fly Eyes (Trolley Snatcha Remix)


Caspa - Terminator (Trolley Snatcha Remix)


Now we move on to Caspa. I wasn't aware of this My Style mix that was out but as soon as I found out about it I had to cop that shit and share it with you all.
Here it is.
Picture from Caspa Facebook page

Caspa - My Style Live Mix


And lastly we have Subscape. I can't wait for his mixtape "Time To Escape" to come out. The release date is October 25th so be prepared for that. Anyways here's some Subscape.



She Is Danger - Hurt You (Subscape Remix)


Subscape - Let Me Clear My Throat


Subscape - Midnight


And here's one from Caspa featuring Subscape

Caspa - Geordie Racer (Featuring Subscape)



Okay now don't forget to "Like" our 3Nk facebook page. Just go over to the right hand side, it's not hard to miss.  Or click just here ---> 3Nk Facebook Page. (;

No comments:

Post a Comment