November 3, 2010

Bass Fishing.


(no pun intended)


Some random heavy tunes for you ninjas to get down too. I've been playing these tunes all morning and still can't get enough of them. Sorry in advance for the youtube rips, mix cuts, re-post but they're worth it. Trust me.

Hulk packs a HUGE Punch. (;
Hulk - Flatbrim Funk

Hulk - PSA

Statelapse - Apocalypse

Downlink - Factory *preview

Downlink - Antimatter

16Bit - FRZR9000 *preview

Foreign Beggars - Contact (Trolley Snatcha Remix) *Youtube, mix cut (:


Bonus:
These songs were posted in previous post but now we have full 320's to share.

Sunday Girl - Stop Hey (Rusko Remix)

SKisM - Rise Of The Idiots (FuntCase Remix)

6 comments:

  1. That was not funny at all
    P.S. Suck my Jagon

    ReplyDelete
  2. suck my jagon? what does that ever mean?

    P.S. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYmKqlmfQNA&ob=av2e

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was pretty funny(:
    And talking shit anonymously, VERY manly.

    P.S. I love you Chrissy<3

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am very manly as a matter of fact aneamous
    and you can all suck my jagon

    ReplyDelete