November 23, 2010

Charles I



Samuel Luria (A.K.A.) Charles I has been dropping some pretty chill tracks and remixes lately and if you get a chance you should check out his blog OurElectricGeneration,anyways heres some of his remixes and some other stuff from his blog

Redlight & Charles I - Dirty Treats


Charles I - Freedom Feat. Nelson Mandela


Treasure Fingers - It's Love (Charles I Remix)


Kill The Noise - My World (Charles I Remix)


Boys Noize - Oh! (Charles I Remix)


Cassius - Sound of Violence (Charles I Remix)


Daft Punk - Veridis Quo (Charles I Cover)


Bonus:

Foamo - Generate Some Heat


Deadmau5 - Right This Second (For Being New Deadmau5 Its Alright)


Redial - The Boss (Religion Remix)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for (Deadmau5 - Right This Second and Redlight & Charles I - Dirty Treats / thanks for keeping the site active

    ReplyDelete