November 12, 2010

Nao Foursome Rockit Fool.



So lately, I've just been way to tired and lazy to post. Mostly bcause I have to come up with something to say, and uploading the songs to the player can be a bitch sometimes. Partially bcause, sometimes, I just don't give a fcuk whether I keep you guys up-to-date with these songs. (;
First, I'll start you off with a little liquid dnb<3

Kinetics - Moving On

Kinetics - Runaway

Kinetics - Truth


and then with this...


Motorcycle - As The Rush Comes (High Rankin Remix)


Don't let these next two build-ups fool you, the drops are pretty dope.


Plan B - Love Goes Down (Doctor P Remix)

OH SNAP! - Plus Size Models (Jakwob Wobble Edit)


Then leave you on a filty note.


Ajapai - Incoming...(Taku Remix)

Borgore - Money (Cyberoptix Remix)

D-Jahsta - Transmorph


And lastly, an unreleased "Banger." Idunno how you guys feel about this song, but I not liking it as much as I thought I would. So I'm posting it, sorry LS (;


Liquid Stranger - Rocket Fuel

1 comment: