October 14, 2010

(500) Days of Summer Hunting?


(hahaha)


So these past couple of days I haven't been posting bcause I've been busy on another music hunt. Seriously, from the moment I wake up I get on my computer and hunt until I go to sleep. Even when my girlfriend comes over, i sit on the computer :l (Sorry babe<3, i have a problem.) ... it sucks not having a car. >:(

These are some of the songs that I've been hunting down that I thought were goood. anyways some Bass fo yo FACE!

Frist off, this song... I've been looking for this song since fucking June. I barley even found the name to it like a day ago, and once I found it, I haven't stopped listening to it. Only have the 192 though, so if anyone has the 320, you should send it over. (;

Enigma - Darnce *192

And then the rest...

Datsik - Firepower (Levela Remix) (Clip)

Doctor P & Flux Pavilion - Stinkfinger

p.s. Be on the lookout for Flux Pavilion - Bass Cannon, BIG tune to be released 2011.


Bar 9 - Piano Tune

KirKus - Execution

Dayn - Stomp

Bare - Life

Sunday Girl - Stop Hey (Rusko Remix) *128

Eddie K - Disfigured Love (Ft. Beezy, Minus & Shadz)

Stenchman - So Beatnik

Stenchman - Vagitarian Meal

DetramentL - Heaven (Axis VIP)

Tremourz & J. Rabbit - Energylegs

Danny Byrd - We Can Have It All (Sigma Remix)

Supplicant - Lifeline (Kaskade Mix)

Flight Facilities - Crave You (Cassian Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment