October 30, 2010

Time To Escape


Subscape's newest EP "Time To Escape" is the TITS. That's really all I have to say about it. It exceed my expectations by a long shot. Ever since I found 320's of each song floating around the web I haven't stopped listening, (sorry love, I knowww it's stuck in your head <3.) If you get the chance you should support him and buy the EP. It will definitely be worth the money. Anyways, here's his EP (: First we have the two filthier songs from EP; One being the song everyone was looking forward to the most... I grew up, a fucking screw up. Subscape - Screw Up
Subscape - Mr. Kipling


And then there was bass... These next two songs are my personal favorites of the EP.

Just Coz is heat, i love the bouncy bassline.
Subscape - Just Coz


All day is for sure my all time favorite. I don't know how many time I can say it, but this EP is gonna be one of my top favorites for a while.

Subscape - All Day


BONUS:
Because this song is ill.

Bare - Shot Me Down

No comments:

Post a Comment