October 9, 2010

Muscle Post of Danger and Ess.. Excellence.



So, I finally gained enough energy and time to post. :D
And I think since I haven't posted in a while, I'll just post a whole bunch of different shit to make up for it. Here is some of what I listen to on a day to day basis, and them some news.

Poka - 1987

Mr. Oizo & Gaspard Augé - Rubber (Kamei Remix)

Treasure Fingers - It's Love

Helsinki 78-82 - Cruising

Helsinki 78-82 - Project 2

KA SO RE - Bunnies (Helsinki 78-82 Remix)

Kid Sister - Daydreaming (Helsinki 78-82 Vocal Mix)

Deadmau5 & Wolfgang Gartner - Animal Rights (Kids At The Bar EDIT)

Crystal Castles - Vietnam (LightsOverLA Remix)

Stars - Dead Hearts (LightsOverLA Remix)

Chase & Status - Let You Go (Nero Remix)

Chapel Club - All The Eastern Girls (Flux Pavilion Remix)

Flux Pavilion - Got 2 Know

Slum Dogz - In The Hood

The Living Graham Bond - Winter Hunter (ft. Fiona Bevan) (Bare Noize Remix)

DaVIP - Ignition (Bare Noize Remix)

Magnetic Man - Karma Crazy

Genetix - Squid Attack

Spor & Infiltrata - Three Faces

L.A.O.S. - Fire & Water


TWIST: I can't forget about my first loves.
Windmill - Tokyo Moon

Mates Of State - Help Help

Broken Social Scene - Cause=Time

The Maccabees - First Love

Windsor For The Derby - Hold On

Curren$y - Famous (Remix ft. The 6th Letter)

Wiz Khalifa - Mezmorized

Little Brother - The Way You Do It (Ayur Blend)


p.s. sorry about the title, I watch too many movies, too many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment