October 5, 2010

Loteria


So I'm heading out to Mexico with my dad to go visit some the family we've got over there. Luckily one of my cousins over there has wifi so I'll be taking my macbook. I'm looking forward to this adventure. Let's hope these niggas Chris and Stevie post while I don't since I won't be able to everyday haha.

Okay so here's a few different songs.

First we have another Skrillex remix. Man I swear this guy is on a roll.
Check it out.
ISquare - Hey Sexy Lady (Skrillex Remix)


Now here's another Grum remix of an older song.
Passion Pit - Sleepy Head (Grum Remix)


And I haven't heard a religion remix that I've like for a little while. This one's pretty good.
M.I.A. - Steppin Up (Religion Remix)


Here's a Betatraxx remix of We Are Your Friends. If you haven't heard the other Betatraxx tracks we've got check them out here.
Justice - We Are Your Friends (Betatraxx Remix)


And last for you all here's a Dada Life remix.
Martin Solveig & Dragonette - Hello (Dada Life Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment