October 18, 2010

Would You Like SKisM On Your Face? 8=D~



SKisM - Down With The Kids EP is expected to release November 1st. I don't know about you, but I don't think I can wait any longer. These shit quality, youtube rips just aren't cutting it. I guess we're just gonna have to make-do with what we can get our hands on.

On a side note, I can't wait the Trolley Snatcha's "One Trick Pony EP" to Release.

SKisM - Rave Review

SKisM - Rise Of The Idiots

SKisM - Rise Of The Idiots (FuntCase Remix) (Extendedly UnOfficial Youtube shitRIP)

Losers - Flush (SKisM Remix)

Envy - Normal (SKisM's Dusted Off His Clown Suit Remix)


Skrillex Bonus:
An older remix from Skrillex

Live Last - Scream & Shout (Skrillex Remix)


and another shit youtube rip (: (that I don't even know the name too, oh well)

Frida vs. Srillex


P.S. If anyone got there hands on the "Scary Monsters & Nice Sprites EP" leak before it was taken down off of JunoDownload, you should hook it up. I've been looking everywhere for it. Otherwise I'll just have to wait until the 22nd (I think?), like everyone else.

1 comment: